Maintenance & Turnarounds
Whether routine maintenance or a short-deadline turnaround, let ICT INDUSTRIAL plan and schedule your work to a successful completion today. We have experienced personnel familiar with critical lifts, rotating equipment alignments, specialty welding, bundle replacements, steel and piping modifications, and much more.
Whether the task is unplanned maintenance in a live plant
environment or detailed work scope that is completed
as part of a planned turnaround / shutdown, the task of
sustaining capital presents a unique set of challenges in
executing work safely and efficiently.
Our project managers, superintendents, and field
engineers have significant experience with the successful
execution of a diverse array of sustaining capital projects
across the power, chemical, and energy industries.
With a focus on safety and the detailed planning of scope
to be executed, ICT INDUSTRIAL is well positioned to
deliver on any sustaining capital needs.
ICT INDUSTRIAL FIELD CAPABILITIES:
• Detailed planning in Primavera P6
• Safe-out of process systems; nitrogen purging
• Hot tapping of energized process lines
• Rotating equipment rework and laser alignments
• Exchanger bundle pulling and installation
• Structural steel modifications
• Pressure piping repair, replacement, & testing
• Retrofit work for de-bottlenecking projects
• Closure welding & non-destructive examination
• Specialty subcontractor coordination
• Material sourcing and expedited procurement
• Start-up and commissioning assistance