CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS TO CORRECTLY EXECUTE WORK THE FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME
The ICT INDUSTRIAL Quality Management System (QMS) includes ASME U, S, A, & PP Certificates of Authorization, National Board “R” Repair Authorization, Division 1 CWB Certification, & Required Provincial / State Registrations.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SCOPE:
• Compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard
• ASME Section I Power Boilers, Section IV Heating Boilers, and Section VIII Div 1 Pressure Vessels
• ASME B31.1 Boiler External / Power Piping, B31.3 Process Piping, B31.4 Slurry Piping, and B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
• CSA Z662 Oil & Gas Steam Pipelines
• CSA B51 Boilers, Pressure Vessels, and Piping
• Category A, E, and H Pressure fittings
• API 530 and ASME B31.3 Fired Heaters
• Steel Design and Construction to CSA S16 as well as ANSI/AISC 303, 325, and 360.
• Steel Welding to CSA W47.1/W59 and AWS D1.1
• Machinery Installation to API 686
• Concrete Construction to CSA A23 & ACI 318
• HVAC Duct Construction to SMACNA 006
• Electrical work to Canadian Electrical Code (CSA C22) and the US National Electrical Code (NFPA 70)
• Management of any required subcontractors
WELDING PROCEDURE SPECIFICATIONS:
ICT INDUSTRIAL offers a wide range of welding procedures to suit Structural and ASME welding codes for manual and semi-automatic welding including SMAW, GTAW, FCAW, and MCAW.
Selected Welding Procedure Specifications include:
• Carbon Steel (with and without PWHT)
• Stainless Steel (304, 316, Duplex, etc.)
• Chromium Carbide (CrC) Overlay
• Exotic Alloys (Monel, Chromium/Molybdenum, etc.)